Construction Site needs some suggestions

ev5unleash

I have one pretty obvious question, if he is a builder, why have you got a socking huge image of a stained dining room table?

For a second I had thought you had given us the wrong link?

It's a bit plain; although I do like the picture, regardless of whether it doesn't fit in or not. The content looks a bit bland. You've got one single column with the text sprawling all the way across. Obviously this is because you don't have enough content (press your client for more content basically). Split it into two columns.

Well, my client hasn't really given many images of his work. He said he is finishing one up this week so I'll be able to come in and get some pictures relating more to his work. Thanks for the 2-column advice I'll try that out. Now, I know my site looks good in terms of code, but if someone could take a look at it, I have tables within tables and it looks ugly to me. What would be a better way to code other then me using tables all the time?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.