Check this out

Cruiz Risner

ok so i obviously have a webs and idc if u judge the looks. please judge my service. im just starting this free service with me and a bunch of other security professionals, submit your site. Is your site safe? if not then want to make it safe? we will give u detailed descriptions of how to make it secure to the maxxx completely free. here is the link....... http://hacksquadelite.webs.com

i hope u know that im not in charge of the security on that site. its just a simple webs site that i use to get word out of what im doing. and i do not pay for it, i just use the webs server, therefore i do not "own" it. So dont try to hack webs.com without their permission. that is unethical and illegal and u will be considered a cracker and not a hacker.

go to webs.com and u can find out who runs the templates and apps, i just selected mine from an easy interface like any other webs user. I cant change the sites security cuz its just a free webs site. I dont even care if that place is secure, all i need it for is to get permission to test ppls sites. Trust me i have some great security experts on there as my members/hackers.

go to webs.com and u can find out who runs the templates and apps, i just selected mine from an easy interface like any other webs user. I cant change the sites security cuz its just a free webs site. I dont even care if that place is secure, all i need it for is to get permission to test ppls sites. Trust me i have some great security experts on there as my members/hackers.

I'm with everyone else. No service like this should be setup on a free website that lacks basic security, when your actual product is security. Doesn't matter if you have control over it or not. Also whilst posting you should include that it's a template from the beginning.

We are one of the only free services on the internet that I know of.

Kiddin'?

Haha. Here we go. My issues;

"Hello, thank you for stopping by. Dont be alarmed by our title, we are hackers for the good. (we hack to test website security and tell the administators the errors and how to fix them)."

Why does the side thought have it's own sentence?

"Most of the admins i got here (me and the others that do the security testing) all come from sites where hacking is the intentional purpose. Therefore, we know what we are doing."

I rebuke this syllogism on the grounds that just because you've "come from" these unnamed sites, doesn't not mean you know anything.

*Edited because there was a newline instead of a space. On my phone.*

"guaranteed services"

What's the guarantee?

"2 days and 1 day"

3 days? If you meant two days for testing and one day to create a report than word it better.

This section of the forum is for design review. As far as the service goes I'd be surprised if anyone you don't talk to in person looks at the site let alone uses it. And the form for submitting information is terrible. It posts the submitted information for all to see. Also, as stated before, having a security website with security flaws as big and simple as the ones this has is a terrible way to start a service. Sorry if I come off as rude.

yes the site is a free template site. why? i have no money to pay for a site, hence there is a free service from me. And would u like to know where i get my security experts? And also sorry if my wording got a bit confusing. We are doing this service for free because it does not give us any financial gain. we are doing this for educational purposes (to those of you who submit your site, we teach you how to fix it) plus we dont want to be one of those vicious high cost security testers. we are "budget friendly".

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.