Want to get into a php/mysql project

rahulgarg05

Hello! I m learning php/mysql from the past one month. And i can now say that I can a bit well in php/mysql. Now I want to get my hands into some small project(making a website) where I can further learn, have some experience and utilize my knowledge to build it. So, it'll be very grateful to you if you can give me one or send a link to a website which has something like this. Thanks in advance. :)

I'd suggest just starting your own little project, a lot of people tend to choose a forum or min-social networking site as a starter. It'll more than likely not go anywhere, but it's a good learning experience.

For my PHP/MySQL practice I created my website with login/registration stuff, among other things.

Now (from reading all of the code, and stuff) I can recognize what a lot of PHP does, and I can write some if...else... things, basic codes, etc. I still have a lot to learn, but I found that learning as I go helped me the most. :)

Hello! I m learning php/mysql from the past one month. And i can now say that I can a bit well in php/mysql. Now I want to get my hands into some small project(making a website) where I can further learn, have some experience and utilize my knowledge to build it. So, it'll be very grateful to you if you can give me one or send a link to a website which has something like this. Thanks in advance. :)

Yeah sure. I got a huge development project under way. Can you handle 100+ mysql tables, 50+ php files, and everything else you would think in between the lines? - ha ha. Just kidding. Start a small project to get your feet wet with the code.

Make sure to pay attention which board you post in. This is for website critique.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.