New website...

fellixombc

I have a very very very good monitor, but it seems like your images are either low quality or your monitor is just on super bright, because the images I see are WAY to dimmed out. The facebook/delicious icons are barely visible! The layout is clean, the spacing is good, and I could definitely see a very sharp design eye. I do have a suggestion - spruce up the colors and make the logo less "I'M OUT THERE" feeling - make it more low key.

Its a bit bland and looks very templatey, don't know if you've used one but im guessing so. also maybe reread your text before posting, there are typos and the general grammar and style make it quite disjointed sounding. your homepage needs to give the right impression so its really crucial to make it sound aswell as look professional.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.