Gap Chile Website

gevans

I receive this message from the link:

Domain Name Protected

This domain name is protected.

If you want additional information in relation to

this domain name, please

request it to the e-mail info@nameaction.com

I like the design. My only things are that the header and footer seem slightly too big. The header could be a little smaller, and in the footer to make it smaller couldn't you just display those links inline? Then they won't be tall and obtrusive, they'll be small and compact. ;)

Holy crap, the XHTML AND CSS are valid. That's a first for me! Very good job.

Other than that, I really like it! Nice job. :)

The header could be a little smaller, and in the footer to make it smaller couldn't you just display those links inline? Then they won't be tall and obtrusive, they'll be small and compact. ;)

There's a testiomonial to come on the other side of the footer, so it will appear more filled out. I do know what you're saying about the size of the header and footer but it's really used to structure the page with strong colours as the rest of the page is fairly plain, besides the banner images.

Holy crap, the XHTML AND CSS are valid. That's a first for me! Very good job.

Other than that, I really like it! Nice job. :)

Haha, valid is a rare thing, but I'm happy with it, cheers!

It's not a bad design but a few things...

- Double footer, needs to be removed. Remove the white bar to let the white text fall of the blue background.

- One word...typography. The only different fonts I can see on the page are in the header...for the nav and the logo. Using one font for the entire content is boring (it's fine that you have used different in header), so use two (maybe three if you are good) different fonts for the design. Take a look at this article, and also read some other articles from that website.

- Spacing needs to be worked on, as I can see some inconsistent spacing.

- If you are trying to do a light design, look up website design grids...it will help you.

I hope I have helped you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.