Good PHP Game siteS?

Gayner

Besides the top100scripts dot com or whatever

anyone know any good sites that have free or paid version of games written in php so i can take the code and integrate in my forum for my users,

thanks

So are you wanting the source of a good PHP game or are you just wanting to know a good one without the source? If its the former, good luck.

so i can take the code and integrate in my forum for my users

I'm guessing he wants the source, probably not all that unlikely to get it either seen as he's willing to pay... Unfortunately I don't know any though!

so i can take the code and integrate in my forum for my users

I'm guessing he wants the source, probably not all that unlikely to get it either seen as he's willing to pay... Unfortunately I don't know any though!

I don't see where he said he will pay?

See bold part:

Touche.  :touche:

But regardless, I don't believe there are any good PHP games as of yet and therefore to obtain the source of one through payment or not isn't going to happen and even still lets assume someone does make a good PHP game so I must ask you this: Why in the world would someone want to sell it if he could make money through subscriptions or advertisements or whatever sort of revenue?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.