Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?!

dreamwest

Proves my point really.

You know i COULD do a simple search on these functions to find out the specifics....but im too lazy

Im !assuming! it flushes the contents of the browser buffer to be displayed...i think one of them does anyway

Again, you have missed the point. The site your bragging about isn't even developed in php so the functiosn you have pointed out aren't even employed.

There asp equivalents? I doubt it. Storing your output in a buffer then sending it all at once is notoriously slow. Output buffering has its usefulness, speed gains are not one of them.

As for the rest of your comments. I doubt you could organize a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties. Theres only one thing worse then arrogant people, and thats arrogant people who think they are intelligent.

But, who am I to judge.

*The key to success is laziness

*Good thing im not intelligent - otherwise ill have a "good job" <-emphasis on good job HA!

*The less you do the more you earn

*Duplication is the key to success

Mmm, perhaps the success you speak of is "how not to get a job and bum off the state all your life".

I built my company on these principals. I have 1 supervisor and 6 guys working for me...there must be something to it. Read cashflow Quadrant to see what i mean about duplication and less work=more money

And regarding a "good job" - My guys make good money but none will ever be free because they dont understand how to duplicate their time

dude everything in the world is duplicated, original ideas come to prophets

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.