Opinions of my site, how could it be improved

Renlok

Design:

In my opinion the design looks dated - already. Why are you using the "WeBid" free auction logo? Why is it your title? Took me a couple of seconds to actually realise this isn't the "WeBid" website. There's literally no branding for your company (whatever the name of it may be -- mezuu??).

Inconsistent spacing and font sizes/styles makes the whole website look very rough. The colour scheme isn't particularly appealing, and as ran4nd made a comment about, the background color needs to go. Try searching Google for a color scheme generator to help you there.

There's little to no content available, it's mainly all just stats or dyanmically generated. Half the footer links just lead to blank pages. How do you expect this website to compete against the likes of eBay without even as much as a brief paragraph about your company, who you are, or what's the purpose of your website?

Code:

As I kind of expected looking at the design, a table based layout - don't think I need to list the reasons why you shouldn't be using tables for layout anymore. The HTML doesn't validate.

All in all, I wouldn't use your website. Without so much as even a company logo I'd never trust it. Not to mention the dated design, no content, little help, etc. etc. I'm not sure if the HTML is what comes with this free auction script, but I'd scrap the whole design and start a fresh if I were you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.