Web Design

Jarod

I didn't really know where to post this, but here it goes ;D:

Hey,

My name is Jarod as you may have not know of already, I love to work with websites literally. One of my most favorite things to do with websites is to design them, which I present to you Enjeege. This was originally for my friend Andrew for his gaming site, I didn't really know what to put on the website for design, so I just improvised. Thanks for the critic and if you have any suggestions in mind please let me know of them ;).

[CLICK] Design [CLICK]

Awfully similar to gamespot. Not like its a bad thing, but that the first thing that came to mind. Especially the top navigation bar - it is nearly identical to the one on gamespots.

I would def. consider making the controller more generic - the picture on the right. It currently looks like a playstation controller. I used to big a use playstation fan until I got hooked on Xbox live... either way, you don't want to offend users or make them think the website is for only one set of games. Gamespot has a logo approach and doesn't show such images.

My 2 cents.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.