Chrome bug(s)?

The Little Guy

I have been using Chrome for a while now, and I have noticed this issue,

When I want to highlight text, if I place the cursor in front of the first letter and start to select, it will start the highlight from the second letter.

has anyone else had this problem?

Also, does Chrome not support moving text by highlighting text and then dragging the text in textareas? When I do this, I get a "No drag" Symbol (Black circle with a line through it).

"There are NO bugs. Anything you see that may be buggy, is actually A FEATURE!!"  ::)

The dragging into a textbox, This is purely a Windows (clipboard) feature. If your specific version of Chrome is messing with it (Or some JS on a page overriding that clipboard function, such as Focus() ), than it may just be a specific problem for you. My fairly new 4.0.249.43 works fine with dragging into a standard/password field from a span or from another text box.

Hmm.. I've come across many other bugs in chrome, such as not even attempting to restore a session after crash, and spontaneously the tabs stop working, a new tab opens a blank one and breaks the others.

The dragging into a textbox, This is purely a Windows (clipboard) feature.

That's not true. I just did it in Gnome with Firefox.

Because there was an alternate written to move text from box to box, I was just referring to a Windows specific machine.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.