surveys for web developers.

seany123

litterally hundreds of these site

Then why not find an example survey script, and learn from those hundreds of sites on the structure? Learn how to store the questions in a database, and implement security such as multi-account blocking and verification answers were not automated.

A (simple) survey is the least of your PHP problems.

Such systems work because clients will pay the company handsomely for collecting x amount of results from subjects that meet criteria y. Unless you can convince clients you are capable of accurately achieving the same results you are unlikely to take a piece of the pie. Many of the online companies you speak of are either tied to 'real-world' Market Research companies or are backed by large corporations that can get them off the ground. I personally 'subscribe' to valuedopinions.co.uk and have received over £100 in Amazon vouchers from filling out surveys for them whilst watching TV.

I personally 'subscribe' to valuedopinions.co.uk and have received over £100 in Amazon vouchers from filling out surveys for them whilst watching TV.

Over how much time?

I'd done the same thing way back when, It was for Amazon as well. I'd get a survey every (week or so), and would get a $5-20 voucher for it, it was quite nice to treat myself to a free book, not much, but valuable.

I personally 'subscribe' to valuedopinions.co.uk and have received over £100 in Amazon vouchers from filling out surveys for them whilst watching TV.

Over how much time?

Over a fair period of time, I don't know exactly how long. Don't get me wrong, it's not an income or even a life changer, but it does get me free games/dvds from amazon every now and again.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.