please give unbiased review about site design

keyur.delhi

Personally, the distinct lack of colour doesn't go in your favour. It looks like i'm viewing on an old black & white tv set. The flash graphic on the landing homepage has no usefulness and probably increases the load time of the page, requiring plugins etc. In fact the landing homepage doesn't even need to exist. You should be straight into the content. As a service offering design, 3D graphics, animation, etc, this site offers little in creativity hence leaving the potential customer with little faith.

Use more colour.

Lose the flash or use flash sparingly to show off some of your work. Too much flash containing important content and you lose the search engines, bad move.

Maybe go for a more modular approach, you have links in the top right, bottom left and left hand column that change on page views. Where am I supposed to go?

Like Neil above I'm puzzled as to why flash is used, flash is usually something you want to avoid, yet you use it both on the landing page and for the logo as well as the line below the logo. Use png's, and then see if smush.itis able to do a better job at compressing them. (I'm guessing grayscale png's should be quite eff

You could spice things up a bit by providing a colored version of the icons on :hover with CSS (don't use flash for simple tasks).

Perhaps even get a bit creative and base the link color below the image on the most prominent color in the image, for example if the left butterfly is orginally blue make the link below it blue on mouseover as well as the butterfly itself.

On http://sphinxstudio.com/web.php, if you're going to list things then don't use * stars and <br>s and what not.. use a list, as in <ul> with list items (<li>).

The links to both the 2d and 3d presentations in the portfolio don't work, and the entire site is void of what a potential customer would want to see the most... examples of previous works.

Also, don't use tables for layout! The data at the bottom is not tabular data. If it's not tabular data, don't use a table. I also noticed that you got some 'styling' left in the HTML itself instead of sticking it in the stylesheet, might want to make things easier for yourself and move it to the stylesheet.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.