Greetings from South Africa

DarkRanger

Hi guys!

I'm all the way from Blue Bull country in South Africa (that is Pretoria for those of you who don't know).

I have recently (after Matric 5 years ago) developed a love for coding webpages and that is what I am currently studying at the University of Pretoria. I enjoy it a lot.

A week ago I got asked by the company I work for to create an Intraweb for them. This is my first full on php/SQL project I have worked on and I love every minute of it.

I have joined here for the sole purpose of learning more php and asking questions. So please help if you can.

Regards,

DarkRanger

World Cup? What World Cup?  :-\ :wtf:

Just kidding!  :D I don't watch soccer. More of a Rugby fan. BUT, seeing that this might be the only time we can really make ourselves want to stick our heads in a hole and wish we weren't born, I'll probably accept tickets when the company I work for offers us some. Just so I can say I was there.  ;)

Just kidding!  :D I don't watch soccer. More of a Rugby fan. BUT, seeing that this might be the only time we can really make ourselves want to stick our heads in a hole and wish we weren't born, I'll probably accept tickets when the company I work for offers us some. Just so I can say I was there.

I'll help you out with your php programming for some England tickets if you dont want them  ;D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.