just launched, what do you think?

Rifts

As a side note why would you link to godaddy where people will see ads saying "Register your domain name for $1.99"?

As for the site:

I like how you made cre8tive ... I figured your main logo would play that up more... but it didn't.

The front page is straight forward and gives me a complete idea about what you're about right off the bat which is good. WE DONATE in white text infront of a black/white gradient isn't good design. Your more buttons are a great way to slim down information on that page while still directing traffic.. love it. Contact section has an email link ..YUCK.. replace with a php form.

The page is a good base. But there's not action.... if there was a noise for this site it would be a cricket chirping in the middle of the night. You need to spice it up a bit... that's why people buy magazines instead of books.. pictures are great tools... especially on your website. How about some pictures of happy people receiving your donations... or maybe screen shots of pages you've helped... or logos from differet pages. Something. Right now the page, from a text point of view is right on ... but now it needs to go to the next step.

Hope that helps,

K.candiotti

Don't have much time so I'll keep it brief.

The "The #1 Award winning domain naming service!" at the topright looks too bland, make #fff and bold so it grabs the attention. Also make it a link as just saying you're number 1 without backing it up adds nothing of value.

Use a <ol> for the 1,2, 3 at the bottom. (You might want avoid using profit as the last step as well as you're just the "???" step short of a certain meme, which may leave a wrong impression and actually costs you customers..)

NEVER EVER use <center> it's been deprecated for a decade, A DECADE!

Use <label>s for forms

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.