Old codger - communtity website

litebearer

The 'menu' on the left hand side is a little bit too big, so there's a scrolling bar that comes at the bottom that has no use.

I also find the menu rather, how do you say it in english, unstructured? Not clear? I think some css would be better then sropdown menu's.

But the site is simple, I like that :)

css dropdowns i think would be better. the actual drop downs are a little out dated. but they do still work, its a little unclear how they are organized (as mentioned). for some reason there is a horizontal scroll bar on the main content? i would just let that div grow. I think the site would look a little better on larger resolutions if you centered it.

The news stories could have the title in bold and a little bit of the text of the actual news. its kinda hard to figure out whats happening int he stories, nothing really makes me want to read more.

I know you have been developing this and you might not want to do this for pride issues. But i think a CMS like drupal could really benefit you. its basically exactly what you are trying to do.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.