New User Registration.

Hello,

I tried to register to this site today using my personal emails (personal domains and ISP) and the activation email would not go though, I had to use a free email service ie. Google hotmail to receive the email. Just wondering why that is as i don't use my google email often.

-Cody.

If it were what the administration panel could set, It should warn the user of invalid domain address. It could just be a random factor in this server X communiating with your ISP's server Y, and something prevented the transaction. Many SMPT servers have trouble communicating in certain areas.

I dont care too much about my ISP's domain but i checked my personal one on all of the basic Spamassassin black list sites and my domain does not show a red flag anywhere. I also have my email set up to send ALL Spam black flagged or not to my junk mail and it wasn't there either. It seems like it just went Poof!.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.