Question regarding freelancer tools

Ninjakreborn

I am looking for a very good (preferably free if possible, but I don't mind if it costs money if it's really good) application that will do a few things. I am wanting a system that has a collection of freelancer based tools. The main thing would be time tracking (with a timer) as well as managing clients, projects, and tasks. I would prefer something with invoicing. The closest thing I have found to what I was wanting was at http://www.timetask.com but they have too many limitations for the cheaper accounts. Anyone know of anything good?

Well I use to like ActiveCollab but they headed into the opposite direction.

Mostly just adding clients, projects, tasks, and time hours with a timer.  Then being able to invoice them

(optional).

We could also team up on one if you wanted. It's definitely worth the idea.

For a new project there is always time..  I work full time as a lead web developer, but i also do a little freelance work, and am in the process of getting a web development agency off the ground...  so yeah imagine my hours ;)

No the lack of time currently is coming from me looking for freelance projects. I currently have a small work load. Which means small income. So I was digging up more freelance work.  The round of projects I hope to start because of that will keep me busy a few weeks. After that I would have the time to work on something.  Perhaps I will PM you (radar) about it in about 2 weeks and maybe we can team up on something.

Also that 50-60 hours per week are during personal times. I have about 16 hours Saturday and Sunday to relax or game or whatever. That's 32 hours already.  I have about 5 hours per night (25 hours). So a total of about 60 hours almost.  If I start on personal projects, I generally start taking up personal time for those.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.