Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob_BCFC

Tutorial Comments

Does anyone else have problems reading the comments on tutorials? Whenever I click a comment at the bottom, it takes me to exactly the same page except that the title of the page is changed to the title of the comment.

Thanks

Rob

Could someone possibly show me a screenshot of how the comments are supposed to work? I've used Internet Explorer 7 Beta and Firefox.

Choose a comment and when the page changes, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down some more ... and the comment you clicked now appears.  Seems like a clunky way of doing things, but there it is.

You see where it says Discussions underneath the tutorial? Should it be inside that block box beneath where it says Discussions or not? Because I'm not seeing anything yet.

Ok, so I'm not the only one with this problem. That's good (I guess).
I've tried it with Firefox 1.5.0.7 and IE6 with my home computer and with IE6 at school as well.
The page is identical, except for the page title, keywords, and the gray bar under the logo.

You're not the only with this problem. I've been trying to see the comments on this tutorial (http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/9/4.php) for several days now and I wasn't able to. Any chance to fix this?

Oh if only I had more hours in the day...

Love the site; great resource. :)

I'm trying to read the comments on http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/114/5.php to solve the same header problem many others had, but I too am unable to read the comments.  I'm running Mac 10.4.8 and have tried to view these without success on Safari 2.0.4, MSIE 5.2.3, FireFox 1.5.0.7 and Opera 9.02.  Does anyone have any ideas? ???

I'm also experiencing this problem on an XP SP2 box w/ MSIE 6.0.2900.2180 and Firefox 1.5.0.7.  If you're able to read the tutorial comments, what are you running?

I do apologize, I'm seeing the same thing you are.  When I get some free time, I'll dig into it further, but I don't have a quick fix.

Has anyone figured this out?  I'm having this problem as well.  Tried Firefox 1.5.0.9, IE 6, and Netscape 8.1, all have the same problem.

Thanks,
Kevin

That section of the site is being worked on and partially re-written.  I don't have a timeline on how long it will take.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.