please check out. thanks

lkbolt

The header is very bland I can see what you were trying to go for but it sets off the design like the website was made in the 90's. Not that the 90's website's are bad haha. I don't want to offend any of the elder crowd here. The placement of the pictures doesn't really allow the site to have flow to it. Also the use of gradients in my opinion looks bad. The Navigation bar is simple but it does not work on blackberry's browser. Since you only have one picture in the gallery I can't really tell if it does anything cool like fade or slide. I didn't really take a look at the source code. I really like the fonts of the website aside from the header's font. Good job just may want to take a look at a few of those small things.

Thanks,

Colton Wagner

Thanks for the critique,  I am in the process of getting out to the farm and taking some pictures of my own I got these from the trainer and they are not very good quality.  The picture gallery has links at the top of the photos you will see our horse and our riders.  then if you choose our riders at the bottom of the photo there is navigation to the next picture I may need to move the navigation to the top with the links and make a note of the links.  I will also try something other than the gradient but for this site I for some reason like it.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.