Login problem

facarroll

I have a webpage that is PHP and MySql driven. I do all of my development on a WAMP server in my notebook, get it pretty and upload to the online website. All good for months, then today the online site will not process the login system I've set up on one of the pages. I went back to the WAMP server page and it's all good. Uploaded the relevant files from the notebook, but still no good online. I've checked the data in both databases, and identical. Also checked the connect file. One thing, a different logon for a different page is ok, though that data is held in a different table from the offending login system. Any suggestions? I'm suspicious of the online database, but not sure why.

You can check the bad login at http://www.safetytestingonline.com/demonstration/admin_login/member_account.php and similarly a good one at http://www.safetytestingonline.com/demonstration/admin_login/stud_do_quiz.php.

Any comments gratefully read.

I should add that you can click on the login panels and you will be prompted with the respective login details, as these logins are there to access a demonstration page.

Also, if anyone can explain the error message on one of the login panels, that help is welcome also.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.