HTML GUI program?

alexi

are there any drag and drop programs?... drag in the form.. drop it... drag in the picture.. drop it... add text, done.

I know it can be written in notepad, but I know there must be so much easier ways to get the skin of the site down. Any advice please?

My plan i to do the skin, and leave ***** where the output will be. Then I will setup the database, and code the inputs and outputs from there.

Kinda like building the body of the person, and then putting toegther the brain, and plugging it all in at the end :)

this is a link to editors... i know im so dumb but which one of these is the "drag and drop program" editor..

if your going to post a link that you think will answer my question, please make an attempt to help me understand it.. when you ask a question on a forum, you kinda hope for a dynamic response.. dont you agree? wasnt really hopeing for the human version of google, and now im still left with questions

so now i have a choice.. randomly download one of thoe and hope it what i need, or wait for a response.

naturally i will wait.. but it would have been so much nicer if you would have just said which program and spared the link altogether

P.S. when doe this verification go away? its so not fun lol

I couldn't recommend any program with drag and drop functionality, simply because working with the web is fare too complex for such things (browser compatibility etc etc etc). Dreamweaver does it, but it writes some of the worst code I have seen. Why? Because it isn't human and needs to take into account lots of variables that really need to be decided by an actual person.

Someone else might have other ideas, but in my opinion, most web development needs to be done by hand.

I couldn't recommend any program with drag and drop functionality, simply because working with the web is fare too complex for such things (browser compatibility etc etc etc). Dreamweaver does it, but it writes some of the worst code I have seen. Why? Because it isn't human and needs to take into account lots of variables that really need to be decided by an actual person.

Someone else might have other ideas, but in my opinion, most web development needs to be done by hand.

Hit the nail perfectly on the head there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.