css blog

cssfreakie

Hi all,

I made a css blog to help out people with stuff I find in the css forum here. Pretty much the same questions seem pop up all the time, so I though i bundle it fro reference. Now here is the request: If someone has some spare time I would be more than pleased if someone could have a look and review my English :) Since I am not a native speaker, but eager to learn it the proper way i would love someone to correct me. Your free to step by for info on css of course, and leave a comment on that, but my main "concern" is the proper use of English. Any help is welcome :)

Cheers!

cssfreakie

:)

Well, there's quit a serious problem with your website... I tried to open it three times on Chrome for OS X and it crashed the browser all three times. Not sure why though, sorry.

well just for the record, although i am not after tips hints or critiques on the look and feel of this blog (I do this for a living, and i would not sell this blog layout, since it's not my taste but it's easy and free). I am just using a free blogspot which is as far as I now a great place to have a free blog. I just tested it in IE 5,6,7,8,9 Opera, firefox and chrome, and it seems to work pretty fine, although it doesn't use the javascript png fix. But that is not my concern, my concern is the language used and that's it.

So if you are able to open it, I really love to know if you or someone else has hints tips or critique on my English used

Well if i would have made that template it would have worked for IE 5 6 properly :)

It was a standard one i adjust a bit so it was easy to read. not my style either haha :)

But i am really afraid the English i use is crap and people won't say it

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.