A Simple Forum

doddsey_65

Since the last topic was locked(rightly so btw) i have decided to make a new one but stick to the forum rules this time. The other topic was locked because it was turning into a diary of my work. Hopefully i will recieve some constructive crits through this topic though. If you want to know what ASF is then look at this topic:

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?topic=309878.msg1463762#msg1463762

its basically an open source forum package that i have been working on for some months now. I would love to hear what people think.

http://www.asimpleforum.co.uk

thanks for reading and i hope to hear some constructive crits soon.

Carl

*Shudder* MSN avatar.. frames. Really?

I posted this before, but what exactly are you after? You keep going away and re-designing, then asking for more feedback on something that.. from what I can tell it's still in its infancy (and you'll probably scrap in a few weeks). Links in the header don't work, parts of the website seem to be in your older design, bugs scattered about. It feels very unusable still. Is this really a BETA stage project? As thorpe also pointed out, this is for critiques of the design, not BETA testing which is what you seem to want.

its in its infancy still because i havent recieved enough feedback about the current design/layout to make it final. if i dont get crits on how it looks then how do i know if its good or not? I think it looks good but its not just up to me, its upto the end user aswell, which is why i need as much critique as possible on the current design and layout. Im just trying to get asf off the ground.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.