How do I put in scripts on individual pages, when I need to put script in HEAD?

justinchrono

I want to use some scripts from http://www.dynamicdrive.com

Most of them require pasting script in both the HEAD and BODY of the page.

Now, the way my WordPress is set up (Egesto theme), is in individual pages, which I cannot find any way to edit their HEAD or BODY. The only HEAD and BODY sections I see are in the Editor section, where I can edit the overall header.php, but that effects every page, I think.

Anyways, does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thank you.

I moved your post to the appropriate section.  Be conscious of where you're starting a thread, you have 76 posts and should know better than to put coding questions in "PHPFreaks.com Questions, Comments, & Suggestions"...

Javascript is javascript.  There are very few situations where you have to put the code in the head section, and in fact it is not recommended that you do so because of the way browsers parse .js files.  Try putting the scripts where you are able in the body and preferably at the very bottom of the footer.  I have to point out the obvious here --- without specific scripts and examples we can do nothing to help you.  Try it and come back with specific issues only.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.