Please review my site :D

Stiver112

Hey Everyone!

I just finished my site some months ago

http://www.nemprogrammering.dk/ ( make your own website )

What do you think? - Dont mind the launguage, its in danish as i am a Dane , so just evaluate the pure functionality and style of the site.

I have learned all the programmering behind the site from online tutorials and by asking on forums such as this. So a major thanks to all the free help avaliable online

Thanks

Stiver112

• 2 weeks later...

Look pretty packed out. Looks like something is happening with it and everything seems to work ok, however I only tested for a few minuites.

The navigation is pretty slick too.

Is this really your site as well, because it seems to be linked to begginertuts.com and that looks exactly the same? It almost seems like its a copy, although maybe you created both sites?

Either way I personally cant fault it other than the fact I cant understand danish lol.

Hey guys!

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I own both sites. BeginnerTuts.com is just the english version og NemProgrammering.dk which I am working on  :D

So yes...Beginnertuts.com is build arround exactly the same php and mysql system as NemProgrammering.dk which i have developed myself :D

I am using a danish host called Surftown.dk which is great! - i actually think they offer a worldwide service, if you are intersested! try taking a look at surftown.com - they got a very nice customer service...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.