star craft 2, wings of liberty

AyKay47

The campaign is nice, if a bit predictable.  Lots of Firefly vibe during a lot of the story parts.  Online isn't my thing with that game.  Too many players who live it 24/7 for a casual player to have a chance.

Been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic since X-Mas.  Great game, revolutionary MMO.  Plenty of warts, but it's definitely more than the sum of its parts.  All interactive characters have audio dialogue, and the quests fit into the narrative just about seamlessly.  Feels like a single player game a lot of the time, in terms of plot and presentation. 

Been playing a Jedi as my main.  Trooper wasn't bad, but Bounty Hunter was disappointing early.  Thinking about playing a Sith, as Jedi can be a bit staid at times.

The campaign is nice, if a bit predictable.  Lots of Firefly vibe during a lot of the story parts.  Online isn't my thing with that game.  Too many players who live it 24/7 for a casual player to have a chance.

Been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic since X-Mas.  Great game, revolutionary MMO.  Plenty of warts, but it's definitely more than the sum of its parts.  All interactive characters have audio dialogue, and the quests fit into the narrative just about seamlessly.  Feels like a single player game a lot of the time, in terms of plot and presentation. 

Been playing a Jedi as my main.  Trooper wasn't bad, but Bounty Hunter was disappointing early.  Thinking about playing a Sith, as Jedi can be a bit staid at times.

I am going to try out the multiplayer once I am comfortable enough with the game, but I'm sure you are right and I will get dominated.. heh

Old republic is definitely on my list of games to get, looks intense.

I play!

"Nexus Wars" is the best custom map!

Since I am new to battle.net, im not sure if I can add you on there?

gamebattles, for console online gaming.

yes but this going to be for couple of games.

starcraft, fifa, mortal combat, COD

but I only have information about starcraft so the web site is going to be for starcraft at first.

that is a very random list of games, how did you come up with that list?

because I like these games and I play them. I need to have some information for making web site about them.

step by step, while I develop the web site I may add more games.

well, unless you are making this website solely for you, make sure you include games that are overall popular.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.