PHP program that can dynamically generate subtraction problems of different

nikitagarg13

The following are the types of subtraction problems you need to generate:

Subtraction of one number from the other where:

1) Both numbers n1, n2 lie in the range {5, 12} excluding 10.

2) Both numbers lie in the range {5, 12} and result is not equal to zero.

3) Both numbers lie in the range {9, 99} having zero either in one’s place or ten’s place or both.

4) Subtraction of 2-digit and 3-digit numbers such that there is no borrowing. (i.e.  For n1 – n2, unit’s place digit of n1 must be greater than that of n2. Similarly, ensure that there is no borrowing in ten’s place too.)

For eg., 543 – 32.

5)  Subtraction of 2-digit and 3-digit numbers such that there is borrowing. (i.e.  For n1 – n2, unit’s place digit of n1 must be smaller than that of n2.)

For eg., 56 – 37.

Also, result of subtraction should not be negative for any question.

Is this your first homework? I'd expect the first class to go over setting up your work environment.

If you need help setting up XXAMP post in the right forum. I've only ever used WampServer and there's no difficulty in setting it up.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.