Errors In Php Code With "preg_Match() Function.preg-Match" And Cannot Modify Header Information -?

andierue

I am getting some errors on my PHP form ---

first one is

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/content/52/9922952/html/sg_contact… on line 38

and the other is

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/52/9922952/html/sg_contact… in /home/content/52/9922952/html/sg_contact… on line 48

HERE IS MY ORIGINAL CODE FOR THE FILE---PLEASE HELP WITH THE CHANGES I NEED TO MAKE--

______________________________________…

<?php

/* This PHP form mailing script created by SiteGrinder 3.1.2 s_239 http://www.medialab.com/sitegrinder3 */

function stripFormSlashes($arr)

{

if(!is_array($arr))

{

return stripslashes($arr);

}

else

{

return array_map('stripFormSlashes', $arr);

}

}

if(get_magic_quotes_gpc())

{

$_POST = stripFormSlashes($_POST);

}

if(($_POST['email']==""))

{

echo "<html><body><p>The following fields are <strong>required</strong>.</p><ul>";

if($_POST['email'] == ""){ echo "<li>*Email</li>"; }

echo "</ul><p>Please use your browsers <a href=\"javascript:history.back();\">Back… button and fill out these fields.</p></body></html>";

}

else

{

$message = "";

$message .= "Name: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['name'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$message .= "*Email: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['email'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$message .= "Inquiring: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['inquiring'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$message .= "Comments: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['comments'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$lowmsg = strtolower($message);

$injection_strings = array ( "content-type:","charset=","mime-version…

foreach($injection_strings as $suspect)

{

if(( preg_match($suspect, $lowmsg)) || ( preg_match($suspect, strtolower($_POST['name']))) || ( preg_match($suspect, strtolower($_POST['email']))))

{

die ( 'Illegal Input. Go back and try again. Your message has not been sent.' );

}

}

$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\nContent-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";

$headers .= "From: \"" . $_POST['name'] . "\" <" . $_POST['email'] . ">\r\n";

$headers .= "Reply-To: " . $_POST['email'] . "\r\n";

$message = utf8_decode($message);

mail("andierue@yahoo.com", "Authentic Health Inquiry", $message, $headers);

header("Location: http://www.authentichealthbykate/thank-you.html");

}

?>

______________________________________…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!!!

contact_i51contact.php

i don't know what it didn't show up on here, but in the actual code ( see attached file) it is closed out already

$message = "";

$message .= "Name: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['name'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$message .= "*Email: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['email'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$message .= "Inquiring: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['inquiring'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$message .= "Comments: " . htmlspecialchars($_POST['comments'], ENT_QUOTES) . "<br>\n";

$lowmsg = strtolower($message);

$injection_strings = array ( "content-type:","charset=","mime-version:","multipart/mixed","bcc:","cc:");

foreach($injection_strings as $suspect)

{

if(( preg_match($suspect, $lowmsg)) || ( preg_match($suspect, strtolower($_POST['name']))) || ( preg_match($suspect, strtolower($_POST['email']))))

{

die ( 'Illegal Input. Go back and try again. Your message has not been sent.' );

}

}

$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\nContent-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";

$headers .= "From: \"" . $_POST['name'] . "\" <" . $_POST['email'] . ">\r\n";

$headers .= "Reply-To: " . $_POST['email'] . "\r\n";

$message = utf8_decode($message);

mail("kferguson@authentichealthbykate.com", "Authentic Health Inquiry", $message, $headers);

header("Location: http://www.authentichealthbykate/thank-you.html");

}

?>

thank you for all the responses, i am still having issues trying to figure out where to my delimiters, i am not really a php coding guy and unfamiliar with alot of the language.

Basically i have this form for my client at http://authentichealthbykate.com/contact.html and it is supposed to go to a thank you page when you submit the form --- http://authentichealthbykate.com/thank-you.html

whenever i submit the form, the email sends, but i get all the errors on the next page ---

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/content/52/9922952/html/sg_contact… on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/52/9922952/html/sg_contact… in /home/content/52/9922952/html/sg_contact… on line 48

i am just trying to figure out how to send the message, have no issues and get it to go to the thank you page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.