Nexus 7 32Gb Or Microsoft Surface

computermax2328

Hello All,

I am looking to purchase a tablet soon. Either the Google Nexus 7 32GB or the Microsoft Surface. I am really excited for Windows 8, but I don't know if I want to buy the RT verison. I mean if I am going to get the Surface I might as well save my pennies now and buy the Pro verison in Febuary.

As for the Nexus 7, the just announced the new ones, but I am worried about a 7 inch tablet. I am trying to move away from android now too because of Windows 8. Although, it is a great solution if I want to get one now. Only $250!

I 100 percent don't want the iPad. I don't want anything to do with Apple. Not a big fan of them or their devices.

Please, this is not an Android, Microsoft, Apple debate. If you wanna talk about the operating system go ahead, but "it's a better operating system," is not an argument. Have something to back yourself up with.

Thanks,

It really depends on what you want to do.

For example, I already have a tablet PC (the ones before tablets became cool.) It's 5 years old, 12" screen, but it has a keyboard and allows me to touch / doodle on the screen. I'd prefer to code, or really do anything intensive with a keyboard, on this rather than something like my Nexus. However... I enjoy reading / wathcing moves off of the Nexus7 because the screen and weight makes it very comfortable to hold in your hands. It's also a hell of a lot more portable and the battery last logner.

Again... it's a matter of what you need it for (thus there will be no right answer.)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.