Ps Vita, Or Black Ops 2?

Adam

Afternoon guys!

Has anybody here used a PS Vita? If so, any good? Would you say they're worth it? I'm going to pop to the shop at the weekend and try one, but thought I'd ask here upfront too. If I decide to get one though I'm going to trade in my PS3 towards the cost, because I don't really go on it right now. Having said that though, Black Ops 2 is out next week so I'm a little unsure which to go for. What do you reckon?

Edit

Forgot to add, I'm travelling on a train nearly two hours a day right now, which is why I'm thinking of getting the Vita instead. I do have my laptop for the ride, but can be a bit annoying having to cart it around all the time.

Edited by Adam

Having said that though, Black Ops 2 is out next week so I'm a little unsure which to go for. What do you reckon?

Sack the Vita & Call of Duty Off. Go get yourself an XBOX & Halo 4 and i'll woop your ass :)

The problem with having a handheld on a train is that you get so engrossed in it, when you look up you realise that you have gone three stops past where you are supposed to get off. I have done that many a time!

I think handhelds are really expensive at the moment. I couldn't pay the same for a handheld as it costs for an actual console. I think for £200 I would rather put a bit more in and get a Samsung Galaxy Tab and use that for games aswell as other stuff.

Only really started playing about with it today. I think it is fantastic. It's really fast. I think it's one of the fastest tabs on the market. The screen looks really good. Don't know why so many reviews go on about the display because it doesn't do as high a res as an iPad 3,456.7 but who gives a sh**, 1080p movies look fantastic. The speakers are good, the pen thing and the touchscreen are really responsive.

It's on the shelves at tesco for £318 and then you get £50 cashback from Samsung after 15 days by putting your receipt and s/n into their website. So, £270 for a quad core tab you can't argue. Apple, go f*** yourselves.

Edited by neil.johnson

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.