form styling

Ninjakreborn

I have been messing with form's a lot lately.
I did a few test's, opposing building forms in
1. CSS
2. Tables
Just to test out the specific form's in both.
The issue is, without any styling, form's look 150 time's better than regular forms.
Then when you add in css styling, I start seeing a bunch of complexities, What I use to do, is take and makee each and every input field, have a specific id, then with those id's Iput in left margin.  each one has a different value though because hte label's are different sizes, this took about 30-45 minute's of aligning and adjusting, and if even one name get's changed, it take's tweaking the css until it's aligned again.
I need a quicker way to do this, but then when I use table's I start getting other issues.
I see my form's, compare them to other people's form's.
Is it best to use css/tables on form's, if css does anyone know of a good tutorial or something specifically geared towards teaching form alignment/styling using css

CSS + styling forms - the first few links explain all.  If it's taking you 30-45 minutes to align/adjust, then there's something wrong with the way you work!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=CSS+%2B+styling+forms&btnG=Google+Search

Sitepoint, CSS Play, and Berea Street are where I'd start reading.

I will look into these, the reason it take's me 30 minutes to adjust is because.  I said that I do things the hard way, that's why I am looking for an easier way.
I have like each and every label/input tag combination, I have id's.
I seperately space each input away from each label, one at a time, until all are equal, I know there's ane asier way I just didn't know what it was, I will look into these, thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.