Customizing a ecommerce query

mallen

I am using this ecommerce theme with Wordpress and now the company is no longer I can't get support. There is a admin page that displays Name, Category, Price, Inventory and ID. I am trying to diplay the product image. If I make any changes to the query I get no reults. If I use Meta::$table I get an error that that Meta does not exits. Is there anywhere else I could check? Maybe the $wpd->wp_mycart_meta line is correct but the query is not. The query pulls data from mycart_price and mycart_catalog but I don't know how it finds those tables. I need to search the mycart_meta

$pd = DatabaseObject::tablename(Product::$table);
$pt = DatabaseObject::tablename(Price::$table);
$catt = DatabaseObject::tablename(Category::$table);
$clog = DatabaseObject::tablename(Catalog::$table);
$imgg = DatabaseObject::tablename(Meta::$table); // this I added
 $imgg = $wpd->wp_mycart_meta // I alo tried this

$query = "SELECT $columns $matchcol FROM $pt AS pt LEFT JOIN $pd AS pd ON pd.id=pt.product LEFT JOIN $clog AS clog ON pd.id=clog.product LEFT JOIN $catt AS cat ON cat.id=clog.parent AND clog.type='category' WHERE $where GROUP BY pt.id $having ORDER BY pd.id,pt.sortorder LIMIT $start,$per_page";

$Products = $db->query($query,AS_ARRAY);
$productcount = $db->query("SELECT FOUND_ROWS() as total");

} else {
$columns = "SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS pd.id,pd.name,pd.slug,pd.featured,pd.variations,GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT cat.name ORDER BY cat.name SEPARATOR ', ') AS categories,
IF(pt.options=0,IF(pt.tax='off',pt.price,pt.price+(pt.price*$taxrate)),-1) AS mainprice,
IF(MAX(pt.tax)='off',MAX(pt.price),MAX(pt.price+(pt.price*$taxrate))) AS maxprice,
IF(MAX(pt.tax)='off',MIN(pt.price),MIN(pt.price+(pt.price*$taxrate))) AS minprice,
IF(pt.inventory='on','on','off') AS inventory,
ROUND(SUM(pt.stock)/IF(clog.id IS NULL,1,count(DISTINCT clog.id)),0) AS stock";
if ($workflow) $columns = "pd.id";

$query = "SELECT $columns $matchcol FROM $pd AS pd LEFT JOIN $pt AS pt ON pd.id=pt.product AND pt.type != 'N/A' AND pt.context != 'addon' LEFT JOIN $clog AS clog ON pd.id=clog.product LEFT JOIN $catt AS cat ON cat.id=clog.parent AND clog.type='category' WHERE $where GROUP BY pd.id $having ORDER BY pd.name LIMIT $start,$per_page";

When I run this

<?php echo var_dump($Product); ?>

I get the following. Not sure how it includes the categories in the array. I was trying to copy that to get it to include the image.

object(stdClass)#561 (12) { ["id"]=> string(2) "51" ["name"]=> string(22) "Nice Shiny Car" ["slug"]=> string(22) "Nice-Shiny-Car" ["featured"]=> string(3) "off" ["variations"]=> string(3) "off" ["categories"]=> string(6) "Luxury" ["mainprice"]=> string( "1.000000" ["maxprice"]=> string( "1.000000" ["minprice"]=> string( "1.000000" ["inventory"]=> string(2) "on" ["stock"]=> string(3) "900" ["catids"]=> string(2) "23" }

Edited by mallen

I am getting closer.

<?php echo $Product->ivalue;?>

I get this value and all I need is the value of s27 How can I do that:

O:8:"stdClass":10:{s:4:"mime";s:10:"image/jpeg";s:4:"size";s:5:"14737";s:7:"storage";s:9:"FSStorage";s:3:"uri";s:27:"cache_276_260__100_A130.jpg";s:8:"filename";s:27:"cache_276_260_100_A130.jpg";s:5:"width";s:3:"258";s:6:"height";s:3:"260";s:3:"alt";s:0:"";s:5:"title";s:0:"";s:8:"settings";a:6:{s:5:"width";i:276;s:6:"height";i:260;s:5:"scale";i:0;s:7:"sharpen";i:100;s:7:"quality";b:0;s:4:"fill";b:0;}

Thanks Christian F. you are always hepfull on here. I have

echo $Product->ivalue; and I get this

O:8:"stdClass":10:{s:4:"mime";s:10:"image/jpeg";s:4:"size";s:5:"14737";s:7:"storage";s:9:"FSStorage";s:3:"uri";s:27:"cache_276_260__100_A130.jpg";s:8:"filename";s:27:"cache_276_260_100_A130.jpg";s:5:"width";s:3:"258";s:6:"height";s:3:"260";s:3:"alt";s:0:"";s:5:"title";s:0:"";s:8:"settings";a:6:{s:5:"width";i:276;s:6:"height";i:260;s:5:"scale";i:0;s:7:"sharpen";i:100;s:7:"quality";b:0;s:4:"fill";b:0;}

Edited by mallen

Even more serialization?! How many times has this been serialized?

Oh, well.. You just have to unserialize that too then. Also, you need to save the result from the second unserialize () as well.

"Yay" for notifications on new replies, btw...

Edited by Christian F.

object(stdClass)#844 (10) { ["mime"]=> string(10) "image/jpeg" ["size"]=> string(5) "23471" ["storage"]=> string(9) "FSStorage" ["uri"]=> string(43) "cache_215_215_1_100_100_16777215_A1-1.jpg" ["filename"]=> string(43) "cache_215_215_1_100_100_16777215_A1-1.jpg" ["width"]=> string(3) "215" ["height"]=> string(3) "215" ["alt"]=> string(0) "" ["title"]=> string(0) "" ["settings"]=> array(6) { ["width"]=> int(215) ["height"]=> int(215) ["scale"]=> int(1) ["sharpen"]=> int(100) ["quality"]=> int(100) ["fill"]=> int(16777215) } }

I got it finally.

<?php $newvalue = unserialize($Product->ivalue); echo $newvalue->filename; ?>

Edited by mallen

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.