PHP related but unsure what its called

nmartin82

Just a quick question I have been looking at working with the language and everyone I meet has what I would call like maybe a "resource set" or a set of generic files like connect.php, globals.php, etc that they use as a base to build off of and hold generic commands they use on every project.

Are these made by then or is there a secret place they are hiding so I can find them? I ask because all the tutorials speak in the form of you building a global file for a small project one page design and that's backwards of what I need.

Thanks.

I appreciate the response. That being said can you suggest a layout or how the files should be broken down logically ie: globals (what it does), connect, print, etc

I hate to create a massive file when I can logically break them down to make things easier.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.