fails in Firefox but passess w3c strict

otuatail

Define: "Fails".

We can probably guess what you get, seeing as we're likely to be seeing the same, but don't bet on it. Post a screenshot of what you see, and what you'd like to see. Explain, in detail, what you've tried and what you want to happen.

We aren't mind-readers, after all.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<title>Street Angel Create</title>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META http-equiv="imagetoolbar" CONTENT="no">
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="120">
<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheets/SM3S.css" type="text/css">
</head>
<body>
<div id="PageTitle"></div>
<div id=thebody> 
 <div id=margin></div>
    <div id="PageContent">
    <h2>Nat West Credit Card Fraud</h2>
    <form action="">
        <div class="MyText"><br>These are the recordings from Nat West Insolvency department. The full recording is 52 minutes long with 20 minutes  on hold Listening to boring music.<br>I am showing the last 22 minutes where Helen is informing me that they have computer records of my DRO on the 27th November 2009.<br>This contradicts a letter I was initially sent from Nat west dated 9th October 2012 stating that they had no record of my DRO.<br><br></div>
        <div><a href="Recording1.mp3">Nat west 22 minutes</a><br><br></div>
        <div class="MyText">This second recording is from the insolvency/Official receivers office<br>In this recording I am reliably informed that They contacted Nat West as well as all other creditors on the 27th November 2009.<br>I am also informed that they have no record of Nat Wes contacting them around October 2012 or at any other time. They only have records of my contacting them<br><br>If you read the letter from Nat west dated 9th October then it is clearly FULL of lies.<br><br></div>

<div><a href="Recording2.mp3">Official receiver 13 minutes</a><br><br></div>

<div class="MyText">What they have done is criminal and to use the joke. If you get an infinite  number of monkeys they will write all the great works but they all work for Nat West.<br>There is a lot to listen to here so you might want to get a large box of pop corn. I will be unavailable today from 10:50am - 12:30pm You can right click and download if you wish. Enjoy.<br></div>
  </form>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

{
 padding: 0;
 margin: 0px;
}
body
{
 font-family: Arial;
 font-size: 12px;
 color: #000000;
}
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6
{
 color: #aa8800;
}
input[type="input"]:focus, input[type="password"]:focus, input[type="text"]:focus, textarea:focus
{
    background:red;
    color:blue;
 Font:Bold;
}
a:link
{
   color: #0000ff;
   text-decoration: underline;
}
 /* aa8800 */
a:active
{
} /* 0000ff */
a:visited
{
} /* aa8800 */

a:hover
{
   color: #ff0000;
  /* background: #cccccc; */
} /* ff0000 */
.HiLight
{
 font-weight:bold;
}
.TableClass
{
  border:2px solid black;
 border-collapse:collapse;
 /* cellpadding:10px; */
}
#PageTitle
{
 height:100px;
 width:1000px;
 background-color:blue;
}
#thebody
{
 height:800px;
 width:1000px;
}
#margin
{
 float:left;
 height:800px;
 width:10px;
 background-color:green;
}
#PageContent
{
 float:left;
 padding-left:12px;
}
.MyText
{
  font-family: Arial;
  font-size: 12px;
}

Sorry guys. I am totally baffled  this. I have had problems in the past with website cashing. The same URL failed in firefox and I was tearing my hair out. 3 hours later after a re-boot it is working which is why you could not find a problem. I am not a wiz kid but this was the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If in doubt, kick the computer

Desmond.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.