http://www.broken-insights.info/

respiritu

Its good. You have some very good aspects to it, however a few areas would make it better.

Your scrollbars stand out badly in the news on the home page. I would only put the latest 2 stories etc and dont have anyscroll bar.

I would use different, maybe graphical bullets instead of >> etc. Also you have * as bullets on the services page.
Anyways - they are pretty minor points.

I do not like your pop-ups for more info on the packages. You are taking the easy way out in my opinion. Integrate them into your website.

The payement method is a little hidden. At first - I thought it was just an image - and not a <a href> The same with the CONTACT ME image on the homepage. Perhaps make the text a little more noticeable.

-steve

as with all steve said, but a couple of things bug me:
1, the 'current' navigation item (ie, just an upside down version of your non-current items). it just looks a little unnatural
2, for some reason (i'm on safari here), many of the bits on the page dont register as links or anything, so my mouse pointer does not change to indicate a link. this makes the whole thing seem a bit of a 'hit and miss' for when i'm actually finding proper places to click. if you're not gonna use proper <a> tags, at least do the CSS to change the mouse pointer

• 2 weeks later...
I honestly like the more info popup's, to me it feels like a better addition to the layout.
I am very surprised with your design abilities, Your organization of the layout really get's my attention

I do agree about the scrollbar, that was a little annoying, but that's just my opinion, I would have like they said, 2-3 of the most recent, and have a link going to the rest on another page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.