CLI mode required - ERROR

kingsauces

I have a script and it is sample code that has been given to me by a real estate board in order to access the database of info.

I have loaded the sample code into a web page and when I run it, I get this message on the screen.

I have no idea what CLI is or how to implement its mode.

Any help would be great ... Thanks...

Adam

I dont even know where to get started,,, lol, why would the php script be looking for a CLI mode when it is running on a client side screen?? wouldnt CLI be just for the admin?

Any idea on where i could get a good primer course??

Thanks

Without knowing more details, I would venture to guess that the script you have is intended to be run via the CLI version of PHP, not as a web page. There is probably a check in the code to determine if you are running the script via CLI or not and if not, it is showing that error and refusing to run.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.