Email notification hacking

however
Go to solution Solved by Jessica,

Hello everyone,

I am trying to modify a wordpress free plugin (Birchpress Scheduler) so that I may receive email notifications when an appoitment is booked.

At the moment, this feature is only offered to the Pro edition of the plugin which I would buy if I had 100$ spare to spend; unfortunately, as you may imagine since I'm here asking for help, I don't have that luxury.

To say in advance, that I am not a coder nor a software savvy. Just a random, regular guy spending his freetime to build a personale webpage.

I have used in the past free html tempates to build a page and added a basic php booking form. Now, i have revamped the blog using wordpress, which is free; however, the free booking form that I chose doesn't suport email notification.

I have looked at the plugin files to see if I could add a link or something like

// 'Submit Email' Script //
    $webMaster = "email@address.com";
    $emailSubject = "request_app";

in the main index file to make that possible.

And, once again, as you can imagine, I didnt succed and, in fact, I had no clues of what I was doing or where to start.

Is this possbile? if not, I just be quite and give up.

Regards,

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

Nevertheless, It was not intended to be illegal.

I understand the principle and I will mark this post as solved; (moderators pls feel free to delete the post should it cause any more friction within the forum).

Sincere apologies for causing bitterness amongst some members.

Regards,

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.