how to add Cronjobs in php scripts?

ShivaGupta
Go to solution Solved by cpd,

Then you're in the wrong place. This is not 1-on-1 tutoring, this is a help forum. We're not teachers. We are other programmers. If you want teaching, go to school. If you have a specific bug and you've already tried to fix it, this is the place.

Then you're in the wrong place. This is not 1-on-1 tutoring, this is a help forum. We're not teachers. We are other programmers. If you want teaching, go to school. If you have a specific bug and you've already tried to fix it, this is the place.

Perhaps slightly off-topic. But I love it when you unleash your sass on these people... It honestly warms my heart.

@ShivaGupta; I'm sorry but if you followed KevinM1s link and have become no closer to understanding how to achieve what it is that your're after (which about 90% of the first page of results covers quite well) I have trouble believing that any of our comments will ever be of any use to you.. But if you seriously want to make an effort to learn things, may I suggest starting with this book.

off-topic.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.