Creating an php comment box.

Beefman120

Hey, I'm fairly new to coding php. I'm trying to find a decent php comment box which works without mysql. I've found a few but all i get is errors or out of date links. The reason i don't want to use mysql is because it all connects to the same page, this means if i add the comment box on different page they will all be the same comment. I don't really want to add it unless someone knows away around this.

Do you think anyone could help me code one or point me in the right direction?  

Thank you

Creating a comment systems is pretty simple even for a beginner and the issues you describe with MySQL are not related to MySql at all. MySql is justa database, somewhere to store your data. It's up to you to create the correct application logic to get your application to work how you like.

Having siad all that. Were not ehre to write code for people. If you have a specific question, ask it. If you don't. Go find yourself a tutorial on how to add data to MySql via PHP and come back when you have a question.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.