Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

parkerj

eduTrac: An Open Source Student Information System

Hello everyone. I've been busily working on a new student information system. It is currently in beta and there are still some missing pieces, but I think it is big enough to start letting people test it in case I've overlooked something. To test it out, visit the link below. The test login credentials are on the login screen. Thank you.

URL: http://pt.7mediaws.org/

Verification link: http://pt.7mediaws.org/phpfreaks.txt

@Coreye, thank you. I missed those two; I updated the classes accordingly.

Cross Site Scripting (XSS):

You can submit code in your query and it'll execute.

post-46585-0-77936400-1379883662_thumb.png

I am able to log in to your system by doing the following.

Inspect Element in Firefox, I change the "uname" field to "uname[]" and the "password" field to "password[]".

Then any information I enter will allow me to log in.

@PaulRyan. Thanks for that. I made a stupid change yesterday that broke the verification. It is fixed now.

I like it and I think it looks really good. I'm just not too fond of the framework you used as the foundation.

Thanks for the input. It's my framework, and I decided to go with it because I know it inside out and have improved it along the way during this project.

@PaulRyan. Thanks for that. I made a stupid change yesterday that broke the verification. It is fixed now.

It is still allowing me to log in using the method I posted earlier.

@PaulRyan, thanks. I took another look at that method and saw that it always evaluated to true. The new change should fix the issue now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.