Best way to store and output arrays as HTML

CrimpJiggler

I made this script which extracts data from a batch of files, and I'm basically just loading the extracted data into a big multidimensional array. Only issue now is I don't know what to do with the array. I don't feel like making new database tables for the data so instead I converted the array into an XML file, usually I would just use a .xsl file to output the XML file as HTML but I don't know how to do that with CakePHP. The XML file generated by CakePHP is big and ugly like the array:

cfbeba95fff24fb054ae029362235468.png

but its so easy to convert arrays into XML with CakePHP, I wanna make use of this feature. What should I do with the XML file? I've seen mention of "XML views" and JSON views but I haven't got my head around what they are yet. I suppose if there was an easy way to convert this XML or array into a database table structure, so it'll automatically create the table and load the data into it, that would be fairly useful. For now though, I need to be able to display this data in a human friendly format, cuz other people need to use this tool. Any tips?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.