if(isset($_POST['submit']))
{
$flag=1;
if($_POST['yourname']=='')
{
$flag=0;
echo "Please Enter Your Name<br>";
}
else if(!preg_match('/[a-zA-Z_x7f-xff][a-zA-Z0-9_x7f-xff]*/',$_POST['yourname']))
{
$flag=0;
echo "Please Enter Valid Name<br>";
}
if($_POST['email']=='')
{
$flag=0;
echo "Please Enter E-mail<br>";
}
else if(!eregi("^[_a-z0-9-]+(.[_a-z0-9-]+)*@[a-z0-9-]+(.[a-z0-9-]+)*(.[a-z]{2,3})$", $_POST['email']))
{
$flag=0;
echo "Please Enter Valid E-Mail<br>";
}
if($_POST['subject']=='')
{
$flag=0;
echo "Please Enter Subject<br>";
}
if($_POST['message']=='')
{
$flag=0;
echo "Please Enter Message";
}
if ( empty($_POST) )
{
print 'Sorry, your nonce did not verify.';
exit;
}
else
{
if($flag==1)
{

wp_mail(get_option("admin_email"),trim($_POST[yourname])." sent you a message from StraightForwardLegal.com".get_option("blogname"),stripslashes(trim($_POST['message'])),"From: ".trim($_POST['yourname'])." <".trim($_POST['email']).">\r\nReply-To:".trim($_POST['email']));
echo "Thank you for contacting us!<br>  We have received your email. <br> One of our Workers' Compensation Attorneys <br> will be in touch with you as soon as possible";
header ("location: http://www.straightforwardlegal.com"); exit;
}
}
}
?>

and then, 

<div class="frontForm">
<form method="post" id="contactus_form"><span style="font-size: 12px;>
                    <div class="left">
Name*:<br><input type="text" name="yourname" id="yourname" rows="1" maxlength="35"><br>
Email*:<br><input type="text" name="email" id="email" rows="1" value=""><br>
Phone*:<br><input type="text" name="subject" id="subject" rows="1" columns="8" style= "max-height: 18px; min-height: 18px;" value="" /></td></tr>
</div>
 <div class="right" style="margin-top: -120px;"/>
Message*:<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="5" style="height: 90px;"></textarea><br><br>
<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Send"/></span>
</form>

</div>
        </div>

</div>
</div>

I used 

header ("location: http://www.straightforwardlegal.com"); exit;

but, it does not work.  After submitting my contact form, the user gets taken to my contact page instead of going to my home page?  I was wondering if someone could let me know what I have done wrong?

Thank you, 

Megan 

Have you tried adding some debugging statements to see where the script is ending? For example:

<?php
//...

if($flag==1)
     {
          echo '<div>here (flag==1)</div>';

wp_mail(get_option("admin_email"),trim($_POST[yourname])." sent you a message from StraightForwardLegal.com".get_option("blogname"),stripslashes(trim($_POST['message'])),"From: ".trim($_POST['yourname'])." <".trim($_POST['email']).">\r\nReply-To:".trim($_POST['email']));
          echo "Thank you for contacting us!<br>  We have received your email. <br> One of our Workers' Compensation Attorneys <br> will be in touch with you as soon as possible";
          //header ("location: http://www.straightforwardlegal.com");
          exit;
     }

echo '<div>here (flag!=1)</div>';

//...
?>

Also, do you have PHP set to show all errors and warnings? If not, enabling them may provide a clue. You can enable all errors and warnings by adding the following to your script:

<?php
//REPORT ALL PHP ERRORS
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
?>

Of course, you'll want to remove the above code once everything is fixed.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.