Simple script to show written text on different page

Radim

Hi there, Im working on my little project and I would appreciate your help. I have only basic knowledge of php, mostly I just copy some scripts that could be useful for me. Im trying to find some simple script that allows me to see the written text on web page no. 1 on webpage no. 2.. Something like send the form to email, except I dont want to send it on email, but different webpage. Something like different way of eshop, where you get your order shipped to email, but I wanna send this information to webpage. Is there such a script like Im describing? Probably is but I dont know how to search for this..

Thank You 

Edited by Radim

this forum is to help people who wishto learn PHPor are having issues with their current code. You have three options:

1. learn to code what you want

2. google to find what you want

3. pay someone to do what you want

But dont expect people here to do the work for you

If you are really looking to learn (as gristol suggests) you want to think about these things:

1 - learn how to create a simple 'hello world' web page that every tutorial or book makes you do to start php.

2 - expand on that to develop an html form on that web page that can accept some input string from the user/client.

3 - write a form-processing script that the html form calls (action=???) and sends its data to via $_POST.  (Read up on $_GET and $_POST in your book or the PHP manual, listed at the top of this forum)

4 - in this form handling script get the text that was typed into a form field and create a new output page where you display that text.  Be sure to read up on how to safely sanitize input from the user/client before displaying it on the client again.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.