header doesn't work

SGUserFace

First

<section id="Register">
    <h3>Register</h3>
    <form method="post">
        <input type="email" name="Email" placeholder="Email" required style="display: block; width:100%; height: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px;" />
        <input type="submit" name="Register" value="Register" style="display: block; margin-bottom: 10px;" />
        <label for="GoLogIn">LogIn</label>
    </form>
</section>

Second

<section id="Register">
    <h3>Register</h3>
    <form method="post">
<input type="email" name="Email" placeholder="Email" required style="display: block; width:100%; height: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px;" />
        <input type="submit" name="Register" value="Register" style="display: block; margin-bottom: 10px;" />
        <label for="GoLogIn">LogIn</label>
    </form>
</section>
Edited by SGUserFace

Let me be honest with you: I think programming just isn't for you. I've read several of your threads in different forums, and you've never made any progress. You cannot ask questions, you cannot talk about problems, you cannot learn. In the end, it's always “I don't understand”.

I think your only chance is to find somebody who literally sits down with you and shows you what you need to do.

You check all the lines? What does that mean? In order to know if something doesn't work you actually have to execute it.

As for your html, where did you learn this? You have a label tag linked to a field that doesn't exist. What's the point?

Your style on the first input element - why is the width set to 100%? You want that field to fill the page width?

I'm not aware of your previous postings, but just looking at this one makes me wonder what your background is.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.