Help needed in select command using table A and B

ersaurabh101

My command is 

$stmt2 = "select rowsno , comid , sno , tag_from FROM tasktag where COMID='$COMID' and  TAG_FROM = '$TAGFROM'";

I want to fetch 1 more value in it but from a different table using the sno from the above select command

If wish to fetch LATEST_ACTIVITY_NO from admtask where sno = sno 

I want this inside stmt2 command only because its returning an array like this -

[
  {
    "ROWSNO": "2224",
    "COMID": "54578",
    "SNO": "31598",
    "TAG_FROM": "SAURABH"
  }
]

and i wish to include LATEST_ACTIVITY_NO in it

OMG! All this time I have been slaving away making sure of my case usage and now I find out what you knew all the time.

Don't know what made me think that case mattered....

What an idiot I am!

I think it's better to maintain the same case anyway - using Linux a lot means you tend to get used to the fact that case matters in a lot of things (which is why table names can be case sensitive)

I'm a fan of camel case and I think it makes things more readable - but inconsistent use of case for the same field can (IMHO) lead to confusion.

This thread is more than a year old.