Need Help Adding an Items

Winerolex

Hi

I had a WordPress plugin created for my website which I need help updating. The plugin developer is not supporting this anymore but all I need is a slight update in the form of another item added to display on the pdf voucher. The current option of "upgrades" works well but I need "club class package" to also display on the pdf voucher. Is this possible? I have had a go but my newbie attempt has not worked.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Jon

TM Extra for Vouchers.txt

People typically don't like downloading attachments and having to sift through code looking for something. Especially when it's not clear what that "something" needs to be.

What's the relevant portion of the code involved? And in case it's not obvious from reading it, what do you mean by adding another option?

On 9/25/2023 at 9:36 AM, requinix said:

People typically don't like downloading attachments and having to sift through code looking for something. Especially when it's not clear what that "something" needs to be.

What's the relevant portion of the code involved? And in case it's not obvious from reading it, what do you mean by adding another option?

100%.  I'm not sure that people will help you hack your custom plugin, but it's not like it's never happened here previously.  

There' s no guarantees, but what I can tell you, is that you need to:

• Explain what the current plugin does (with relevant examples).
  • Explain what you want to have changed
  • Provide relevant code snippets based on your examination of the code
  • Explain specifically what "did not work" in your attempt to modify it yourself, with any errors or debugging