How do I import another page without css

ted_chou12

Put all ur css code in a style sheet an assign it to a page .

so u wont have an css code on any page, but it will have the same affect cause it was assigned to a stylesheet with the css code in it.

Heres a lil about css style sheets ..if u dont know what they are
####################################################

Styles are normally saved in external .css files. External style sheets enable you to change the appearance and layout of all the pages in your Web, just by editing one single CSS document!

an here is the code
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/external.css" />

oh, sorry for any misunderstanding, I do have my css scipt as one separate file, I will give an example:
My css page customizes the href links so they dont look tradition(traditional dark blue) so that all of my links look green. I want to keep that, but there are parts of the page, for example, a table, which i dont want it to modify, I want the links of that table to look tradition(dark blue) and not green. Because I have a lot of links in that table, so what I thought would be easy is to pause the css styles layout and countinue it after the table, is that possible?
Thanks
Ted

you can do this using the cascade.

if you want all your links in your navigation to be green and these links are inside a div with id="nav" then simply use:

[code]
div#nav a
{
color: green;
}
[/code]

this will ensure only those anchors in the div with that id will take on the style. Then your table can be in another div that is NOT a child of div#nav will not take on those style properties.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.