critical error! help please!

shilling

Well ive been working on a website for about a week or so and im trying to get the forums set up on it, im using php version 5.2 and phpnuke version 8.0 and when i click the forums link to take me to the forums this is the error i get:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'furday_nuke2.SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT u.* FROM nuke_users u, SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE k WHERE u.user_id = 2 AND u.user_active = 1 AND k.user_id = u.user_id AND k.key_id = '98876f03c3ee105a970342f60f173592'

Line : 89
File : sessions.php

ive looked around and couldnt find any solutions if someone could help me or point me to a post that will tell me how to solve this problem it will be much aprreciated.

thanks for the help.

I dont know if you guys can help me with this i hope you can ive posted on many sites and have gotten no reply, so im getting alittle desprite.

Shilling: You should find a PHP Nuke support forum, PHBB support forum, or post in the third-party code support. You didn't write the code, so you're going to have a hard time debugging it.

Go into your database and make sure the tables exist is all I can suggest.

Magic: It's not, it's from PHPNuke, one of the worst possible CMS systems ever spawned from the depths of bad code.

I second Drupal, I've heard good things about it.
Or,
Try this.
http://www.cmsmatrix.org/matrix/cms-matrix?func=search

Pick what you want from the options on the right, (Discussion/Forum, Polls, Blog) and there will be a list of ones which will work. Maybe one of those will be easier to install.

If you just needed pages and news, you could use wordpress, but if you need a forum and polls, I can't think of anything. Sorry!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.