allow delete own topic?

Nope, sorry. Even if the thread is no longer helpful to you, it may help somebody out in the future. If you accidentally post in the wrong forum or double post, we'll be glad to delete it to clean up the place - but other than that, it stays. Naturally, there are other exceptions to the rule, but those decisions are up to the mods and admins.

[quote author=hvle link=topic=121583.msg500312#msg500312 date=1168310182]
Thanks for your genius assumption Crayon, but the reason I like to delete the post because I made an error in the debug code itself.
[/quote]
I've PM'ed to this effect... there's always something to be learned from every post, even if it was made if error.  I'm with CV.

Um... I didn't know this is such a big problem, especially to Super Mod Crayon who threaten to delete me.

When you set a variable named 'polDiv' and you alert 'pollDiv', you get null, and that's no point to post here.

My apologize to you all especially to Super Mod Crayon Violence.

Look hvle, you are obviously missing the point.  The point is, I don't care how stupid your question was, you are not allowed to remove the content of your posts and ask for them to be deleted.  Had you bothered to read the FAQs, rules and other random posts around here about this very subject, you would have known it. 

Don't get mad at me just because you have failed to take responsibility for your foobar moment. You've been here for about 6 months and have made almost 500 posts.  You should know the rules by now, so I will not apologize for my warning to you, nor will I accept your half-assed sarcasm. 

Grow up.