New design

dustinnoe

Sorry Dustin, but it's pretty boring. I don't like the colors at all.  That green is pretty terrible.  I don't think the black background is the greatest idea for this site. The page just seems to end with no footer. When I hover the guest book it says sign below which can barely be read and just looks bad.  I don't think 'fun stuff' needs to be there on every page, give it its own link in the main menu.  I don't think you need a seperate news page, just incorporate the news into the main page, which it kinda looks like you have anyway, so it becomes redundant.

Design never has been my thing but I am wanting to change that and your comments help.  Anyone know any good places to find info on color selection? Maybe a place that shows what colors to use on certain elements of a web page.  It seems that either this info is  not out there or I am searching in the wrong places.

I know about the rollover menu and footer, just haven't gotten around to playing with it. :)

Also, I put the Fun Stuff menu on the side to bring more attention to those pages.

The news page will be changing to blog and it acts as an archive while the home page only displays the most recent entry.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.